SEO Training Courses from 16 Interactive
SEO isn't cheap, mainly because for it to be done to a reasonable standard, the people doing the work need to be trained, and they have salaries, taxes, computers etc that all need to be paid for, plus it is very time consuming.
DIY is always cheaper than getting the professionals in. Because of this, we are regularly asked about providing SEO training courses. Search Engine Optimisation training can save you money, if you have the time and are prepared to learn the skills for yourself.
On average, a business paying for SEO training will spend around 50% of their year one SEO budget, by learning the skills and doing the work themselves.
The huge advantage for businesses who can obtain the required funding is that many of them will receive a grant to cover up to 100% of the training!
If you are interested in joining one of our training sessions please submit the quotation form and one of our staff will contact you regarding the availability of places on upcoming training days.
He have a large, spacious group training and seminar room, with allocation for up to twelve candidates per session, internet access, and a large screen which everyone can see.
Our SEO course covers:
- Keyword Research - Choosing the most effective keywords for your market
- Web Site plan - How to structure your website for the most impact
- How to write copy - And make sure that it's rich in the right keywords
- On-site optimisation - How to optimise the meta information on your site
- Sitemaps - How to generate a compatible sitemap and submit it to Google
- Google Webmasters - How it works, and how to maximise it's potential
- White hat VS Black hat - How to stay on the right path in Google's eyes
- Competitor analysis - Exploit the weaknesses in their SEO strategies
- Tools of the trade - How to use the best SEO tools for maximum effect
- How to link and how not to - How to exploit inbound and outbound links
- PPC - Getting the most of your PPC campaign using SEO methods
- Analytics - Making sense of all that data, and using it to your advantage
A buffet lunch and hot/cold refreshments are provided. Laptops can be hired-in on request.