Do you outsource projects overseas?
- No, everything we do is 100% in-house, so we have complete control. However we do work for other agencies within the UK who often outsource their web design projects to us.
How can I edit my website?
- We will give you full access to the content management system, which makes editing your website a breeze. It's been designed to work just like any other desktop software you are used to.
How do I add content before my site is live?
- Once your design is approved, we will build your site on a development server, giving you access to login and change the content as much as you wish, as well as access to the test version of the live website.
I'm ready for the site to go live, so what now?
- If we're doing SEO work on your site, this must be complete before the site goes live. When you are ready, and optimisation is complete, we will update your domain settings, and anyone visiting your domain name will enter your new website.
Can I change the design later?
- Just login and change most aspects using the CMS. If you want the entire web page design template updating - that's not a problem either. We can even add new features, like a blog, at any time.
What if I need help doing something?
- That's what we are here for - call our queue-free national number now! Even if you're not a customer, why not call us up and check how quickly the phone is answered?
What if I don't want the website anymore?
- Because everything is pre-paid, you will never owe us money. We don't use contracts either, so for any reason, you can walk away any time.
Should I choose SEO from the outset?
- We always recommend that we optimise the site itself when it's made, before it goes live - it is much more effective that way. Doing this carries a low one-off cost, without needing to embark on an SEO campaign. For more info, see our SEO Prices and SEO FAQ.
Is your web hosting reliable, can my site drop?
- Our secure servers have a minimum annual uptime of 99%. For eCommerce websites where uptime is vital, you can also pay extra for mirrored servers and even higher service level agreements.
What's wrong with a Flash web design?
- Building websites entirely in Flash guarantees you one thing - it's much less likely to get picked-up in the search engines and much harder to edit. Building your site with our CMS, and then integrating it with sections of Flash, gives you the best of both worlds: An editable flash web page design, that's SEO friendly.
Where can I see some web design samples?
- Check out our web design portfolio page.
Do you offer cheap web design?
- We are certainly not "cheap", but we are very competitive, so perhaps inexpensive web design, is a better description of our web design prices.
What's different to other web design companies?
- Probably the most crucial aspect is that we design websites from the ground-up with SEO at the forefront. Secondly, we not only design websites, but we offer a plethora of integrated internet marketing solutions, giving you a single point of contact for everything online.
Why don't you use web design templates?
- Our web designs are all unique and we never repeat design templates - Firstly you don't want your website to look identical to anyone else's. Secondly search engines penalise sites with duplicate content - so if large chunks of the code, the images, and other factors that make-up the site are duplicated, you risk penalisation in search engine results pages (SERPs).