We are looking for a talented digital designer to join our team to take the lead and provide creative direction on the design of responsive web design projects and ecommerce sites.
The right person will need to be commercially aware with experience of working on multiple projects, able to work well independently but also collaborate with the rest of the team and have the ability to articulate and clearly illustrate their ideas.
- Organised and able to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Agency experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and understanding of front end development
- Understanding of responsive design
- Experience of Adobe CC, in particular Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Able to help with pitches and liaise with clients
- An excellent design portfolio showcasing their skills
This vacancy is open to applicants of all ages and we believe that a can-do approach is as important as your design skills.
We are a busy and hardworking team, who enjoy a bit of banter, work hard, love our tea and coffee and enjoy our cakes! If this sounds like the role for you – get in touch and let’s see what you’ve got!
If you would like more information or would like to apply, please contact us or send your CV and portfolio, salary expectations and covering letter to email@example.com.
Please do not apply unless you are authorised to work in the UK and have a permit.
Please do not call if you represent a recruitment agency, we only recruit direct.